Preparing a presentation about AJAX and a comparison between the Microsoft world and the other (basically the rest of the world...), I went to an issue I did not expect, because I thought it would be more automatic.
To fix this issue, the line below has to be added in the web.config file under the <httpHandlers> section :
<add verb="GET,HEAD" path="ScriptResource.axd" type="System.Web.Handlers.ScriptResourceHandler, System.Web.Extensions, Version=1.0.61025, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=31bf3856ad364e35" validate="false" />
The opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent
my employer's view in any way.