When you have a lot of pressure on a project regarding the planning especially, sometimes, just a little thing that makes your developer life tougher is not supportable.
It was the case this week, during a migration from an application written in ASP to .NET. I migrated several dialogs that were supposed to be displayed as modal dialogs. During the developments and the testing, everything went fine. No bugs.
Just because you have to add a <base> tag in your head section of the page, like below :
<head> .... <base target="_self"> ....</head>
I spent almost half a day to fix this, but I also learned it....
The opinions expressed herein are my own personal opinions and do not represent
my employer's view in any way.